Membership in the Swim, Fitness & Tennis Club includes access to our adult-only Fitness Center, which boasts a multi-station weight machine, dumbbells, elliptical machines, a recumbent bicycle, an upright bicycle, a treadmill, cable TV, WiFi, and personal keypad access. Several of the machines are iFit compatible. (see www.ifit.com)
Fitness Center hours are from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Sun – Thurs) and 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Fri – Sat)
Rules & Information
1 Adults only in the clubhouse. (Infants & toddlers in playpens excepted). Additionally, children age 16 and over may use the equipment, but only under the direct supervision of an adult age 25 or older actually in the room with the minor. Access codes shall not be given to any minor children.
2 Hours of operation: (codes will stop working)
The Fitness Center is closed during elections, as the Clubhouse is a polling venue
3. Shirt and shoes required. Towels encouraged.
4. Please use hand sanitizer before each use.
5. Please wipe machine clean after each use.
6. Please obey weight restrictions:
7. All doors must always remain completely closed. All politeness aside, do not open the door for anyone whom you do not know to be a member. (You may be charged a guest fee
if you do.)
8. You must be dry to be in the clubhouse.
9. WiFi Network: ParkTimbers Password:SwimTennis
10. Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is on porch.
11. No food, smoking, glass, pets, or alcoholic beverages allowed inside.
12. Use equipment at your own risk. Please be sure you are in proper condition and know how to operate the equipment. Facility is unsupervised.
13. Do not attempt to move any of the machines.
14. Do not use the monitors as handles, supports, or drink holders.
15. Over-exercising may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint or if you experience pain while exercising, stop immediately and cool down.
16. Please turn off TV and lights when you leave.
17. Do not set the thermostat below 72 degrees or above 78 degrees.
18. After exercising, a shower is required before entering the pool.
19. 24-hour video and electronic door monitoring in progress.
20. Enter the bathrooms from the pool area.
21. Report any problems or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treadmill Safety & Instructions
See www.truefitness.com for the full owner’s manual including complete safety recommendations for the PS900 Treadmill.
Ellipitcal Machine & Stationary Bike Safety Instructions
NordicTrack machines are iFit compatible. See
See www.nordictrack.com for more information on the A.C.T. Pro Elliptical Trainer and stationary bikes.